Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm feeling Lucky!

Organizations should stop giving company T-shirts to their employees. Especially those with funny web user interfaces.

Whenever I see a pretty girl wearing a white Google T-shirt, my heart feels like typing my favorite stock in the search window. But I could never gather the courage to go close and look for the search window. I was shit scared!!! SHIT is the word, man!!

But one fine day, I went on and tried it. On a guy, though. My life has never been the same again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeet said...

Did you get satisfactory results for your search.. i guess you did, hence the post :-)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Piyush Peshwani said...

jeet bhai, that is just figment of my imagination. ofcourse you know that i would never make such a search.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

yeh kya baat keh dee yaar.. tum to aise bol rahe ho ki aisi search karna paap hai :p

11:39 PM  
Blogger Piyush Peshwani said...

paap nahin, paap ka baap hai yeh.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Ramesh said...

This would be revolutionary feature in software industry. live search "kahin bhi kaise bhi"

Kaake, Mathura das is back.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home