Wednesday, August 15, 2007

An I-day Observation

Free India turns 60 today. I wonder whether I'll live to see 100th year of independence. It's 40 years from now. I would not put my money on it. I am already 25, and living till 65 seems like a distant dream, both literally and figuratively. I have been so glad about the fact that I have never had major hair issues, unlike some of my friends from college and work whose hairlines have been receding in early 20's. But a friend remarked today, "Panju, tumhare baal udh rahe hain". On close inspection, I found that my hair density has indeed come down. Does it mean I am more desirable to women now? After all, a classic song goes like,

Udey jab jab zulfein teri, kunvariyon ka dil machale, jind meriye. :-D

Anyways, I hardly let appearance and looks bother me. And my defense mechanism is - The world is divided into two kinds of men - those who are bald, and those who are going to turn bald.

Happy Independence day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeet said...

wah wah.. wah wah.. kya baat kahi hai.. sab log ek hi thaali ke chatte batte hain :-)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Pallavi Khanna said...

Yaar...Do you come under the category of " men who are going bald ? " Waise what's the diff?

11:32 PM  
Blogger The One said...

Nice one .....!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sahi hai kaake...i thought ki isme kuch daru ka zikr bhi hona chahiye tha to support ur fact of not living more than 65 yrs.. :D

3:32 AM  
Blogger Punit Gupta said...

read ur blogs today...picked up the link from ur gtalk signature....u write cool stuff....it held my attention and curiosity (till the last word) for someone as uneasy as I am....i read teh i-day first..then got esducted and ended up reading all of ur blogs till date (had to do fast fwd for the last ones though)...and all this in office while i kept aside my work...who wants to work anyways....i think i am already looking fwd to u adding more content.....

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home